Don’t Let Your Family Become A Tragic Holiday Statistic
The heartcrushing headlines could come from Any Town, Iowa.
December 23, 2017
DAVENPORT, Iowa: Kelsey Clain and her four children perish when their mobile home catches fire. Authorities report the Clain family had no working smoke detectors in their home.
Christmas Day, 2017
BLUE GRASS, Iowa: Four people die in a house fire just 15 miles from the Quad Cities. Again, firefighters site non-functional smoke detectors as a key contributor to the fire’s deadly toll.