Cleanup, Restoration and Odor Removal
No destructive force does more structural and financial damage to a home than fire and smoke. While fire destroys furniture, walls and floors and a home’s precious contents, smoke penetrates the cavities of the house, causing structural damage and residual odors.
When an Iowa homeowner’s worst fear strikes, ServiceMaster 380 is on the scene with a response team ready to assess the nature and extent of the damage, and properly clean up disaster, to make your house your home again.
ServiceMaster’s emergency cleanup team answers all of a homeowner’s pressing questions about fire and smoke damage.
- How many materials are affected by smoke or fire?
- What is the proper method for cleaning?
- Will your personal belongings need to be relocated while your house is restored?
- Are the smoke residues cleanable?
- Who is completing the inventory of items that are damaged beyond repair?